About Keka Technologies:
Keka is one of the fastest growing SaaS ( B2B ) products in India and has quickly grown to a leader position in its segment in shortest time. We are on a mission to provide the best employee experience for companies across the globe. With happy customers who refer Keka to others, Keka is on its way to becoming the market category leader in India. We have an awesome team of employees working with us and we are looking for more!
We are looking for bright, young engineers who apart from being extremely competent are self-motivated problem-solvers with a penchant for learning and doing, have a willingness to walk this hard but purposeful path.
We feel that several such bright, young folks are likely to be in your university. For this reason, we would like to begin our engagement with students as soon as possible by bringing them on board as interns. This will ensure they pick up the skill and attitude to succeed. We look forward to your support in our search for THE BEST.
Full Stack Developer: Apply for this role,
• If you are a Tech-Savvy, Passionate about Software Development
• If you want to build world class products for millions of users using cutting edge technologies.
• If you have strong Logical, Analytical & Problem-solving skills.
• If you're someone who can code with extreme attention to details, given the complex business problems / challenges.
• If you can write very efficient, extensible & clean code.
• If you have decent communication skills.
Front End Developer: Apply for this role, if you're interested in
• Full-Stack Development and if you are interested in building web applications.
You need to have strong attention to detail, Creativity, Eye for Design, strong Analytical, Logical & Problem-solving skills along with decent communication to apply for this role.
Quality Analyst: Apply for this role, if you’re interested to
• Design test scenarios and prepare test cases.
• Diagnose, track, and manage quality issues to resolution
• Demonstrate outstanding analytical skills, ability to perform appropriate root cause analysis.
• Must be well organized, thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leverage best practices, and most importantly, innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Product Analyst to join our Product Management team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our product growth. You will be working closely with different departments within the company, analysing product data to make product recommendations, interviewing customers to get requirement details and feedback on new enhancements. You should be able to study products on the market in order to create a better product.
• Understanding long-term product vision and roadmap, translating that into User Stories for the team
• Conduct Customer interviews to understand problem details.
• Coordinate with Product Managers to analyze requirements & identify solution
• Work with product managers, engineers, design, and other key stakeholders and use data to truly understand our customers and the impact that our products have on them.
• Work with product design team to understand product feasibility, limitations and clarify product requirements.
• Evaluate the company products and compare them against industry trends.
• Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
• Analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
Skill sets/Experience we require:
• Excellent skills in written and verbal communication.
• The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision.
• Must have great creative, visionary, and critical thinking skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.
• Organizational Skills like time management skills, be able to prioritize, be detail oriented, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Should be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
• Must be motivated and proactive, constantly taking initiative to learn emerging market research skills and tools.
Internship / Probation Period: 8 months / (August 2023) will be the confirmation, whichever is later.
Eligibility: No eligibility criteria. Everyone is allowed irrespective of number of backlogs, percentage, or branch. Current final year students graduating in 2023
Stipend (During Probation/Internship): Rs 20,000/Month
CTC (After Probation/Internship): 8 LPA
Job Location: Hyderabad
Bond: The candidates need to sign a Service Agreement for 1.5 years after they join us as Full-Time Employees (After the completion of Internship /Probation Period)